Monday, September 24, 2012

Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil confesses for the first time: 'I did get Amy on hard drugs'




He's was recently fighting for his life in hospital after slipping into a coma following an alleged drug overdose.
And now Blake Fielder-Civil has admitted for the first time that it was him who got his ex-wife, the late Amy Winehouse on hard drugs.
Speaking for the first time following his recent release from intensive care, Blake revealed he was relieved to learn it was not an overdose which killed the talented singer.
A coroner ruled the singer’s death last year was the result of drinking too much alcohol and she was more than five times over the drink-drive limit.
He told The Sun: 'I don’t know whether it absolves my guilt or responsibility. But it meant I didn’t kill my ex-wife

No comments:

Post a Comment