Sunday, September 16, 2012

You're only as old as the man you're kissing: Melanie Sykes, 42, puckers up for PDA-fest with toyboy fiance Jack Cockings, 26.





They've enjoyed a very public romance after first meeting on Twitter back in April.
And it would seem Melanie Sykes is keen to play out her relationship with toyboy fiance Jack Cockings in full view of anyone who is interested. 
The 42-year-old TV presenter couldn't keep her hands off the 26-year-old roofer as they stepped out in North London yesterday morning (Sunday)
Smooching up a storm in the middle of the street, the couple looked like a pair of teenagers as they kissed and cuddled for all to see. 
The loved-up duo had enjoyed a romantic breakfast on Hampstead Heath before heading back to Melanie's home together.
But it would appear they couldn't wait to be back in the confines of their house before putting on their passionate display. 
Melanie, who looked as though she had met her boyfriend straight from a work-out, closed her eyes as she gripped her man around the head. 
And Jack seemed equally enamoured with the lady in his life, and was running his hands all over her torso. 
The couple announced their engagement last month following a whirlwind four-month romance. 
Melanie, who is divorced and has two sons, Roman, 10, and Valentino, eight, proclaimed on her Twitter page: 'To my beautiful twitter friends just want to let you know that me & Jack are engaged to be married and we are very giddy xxx.’
Jack first contacted the TV star with flirty messages on the micro-blogging site back in April.
He had previously sent messages to Cheryl Cole and former glamour model Jodie Marsh, begging them to date go out with him - but they did not respond.
Melanie finally agreed to an actual date with him in May and the pair quickly hit the headlines with their public and graphic flirtation.
In one of the racy posts she tweeted that she had ‘the giddiest knickers of my life’ and told him: ‘I’ve got the raging horn, please take me’.
In another, the star wrote: ‘Jack the rabbit I need some bunny love so hop to it!! Xxx boing boing!!! Loooooool xxxxxxx’.
She was condemned by many for playing out her private life in public.
But she defended herself in a recent interview with the Daily Mail: ‘I don’t even consider the people who follow me on Twitter as fans. They’re friends, my community. It was just giddiness, banter; silly fun.
‘Nothing rude was actually happening, we were in different counties at the time. And I didn’t mean to offend anyone because I’m not an offensive girl. I’m nice! If I did upset anyone, I’m really sorry. I just got a bit carried away.
She also insisted the 15-year age gap did not bother her, explaining: ‘Some older men find my independence threatening. Younger men don’t. It’s a generational thing.
‘It’s quite a big ask for a man to be with someone as insanely independent as me, and younger men have the confidence. My ex-husband was two years younger than me. I’ve always gone out with younger men. They’re more fun and love to have a laugh.’
Melanie was previously married to actor Daniel Caltagirone and in the 1990s dated Bros star Matt Goss and actor Max Beesley.





 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment